Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lately

Okay so it has come to my attention that my senior year is approaching very fast. I didn't realize how close it was until just the other day. In a few short weeks I will have to enroll for my classes. On Monday marching band camp will officially start. In less than a month we will be moving across the highway into a beautiful home. Last Monday Guard officially started for the season. Also it has come to my attention that I need to change some things about me. For instance I have to change my diet. The reason why I have to change my diet is because of some medical reason. I am kinda excited because everything that I have to do is what I like to do. So it is all good! But the thing is that I can't believe that I am going to be a senior in high school. I have talked to some of my friends and they have said that they are scared and I am just as scared as they are. I remember when I was at the freshman center it seems like it was just yesterday. Yes I know that everyone says that your senior year is your fastest year of school because it is your last so you better enjoy it. And I will tell you one thing I WILL ENJOY MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! Any ways just wanted to let you know whats up! Thanks for reading! Have a Great Day God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones