Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PRAY

So lately I have been in my summer school class and I am glad to tell you that I have one more day left but that is not what I wanted to talk about. My family and I have been very blessed. Now I don't mean that we have a lot of money or we have everything in the world. We have been blessed by the little things. And it is the littlest things that matter. Now I came on to this blog not knowing what to right but as I listen to Michael Buble's song HOME I know what to write about. See my family and I had something come up a couple of months ago that would possibly in the near future let us move into a new home. This home if we were able to get it would let us be one step closer to getting a little girl from China. So that is a good thing. But this opportunity went away because for what it seemed like God was closing the doors or so we thought. Just this last Friday we got a call from the owners of the house saying that they have reconsidered us to rent this beautiful home. So that put some hope into our minds my mom has been talking to the three of us kids to see if we even want to move and of course there is going to be some conflicts. The good thing about where this home is located is that it is in the same school district that we live in now.  But my dad from what it seems like isn't in on board like the rest of us are. My mom has been talking to the owners of the home and they are planning for us to go and look and the home Wednesday or Thursday. So what I am asking is if you will pray for us that God will put it on our hearts on weather or not we need this house or if we just really want it. Pray that he will give us a yes or a no. My mom feels like it is a leap of faith leading into our adoption and I believe that also. Pray that my dad will see what my mom and brothers and I are seeing. PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones