Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Almost Done

So school is slowly coming to an end for the year. I still have one year left of high school. Unlike some of my friends there last day is tomorrow. I am feeling this same sadness that I had last year around this time, the sadness of my friends leaving. This year is especially hard because I am loosing some really great friends that I have made this year. See there are a group of boys at my school who have made me laugh so hard this year. Some days when I was having a terrible day they would be there sitting next to just making me smile and laugh. They are graduating and I am going to miss them. Then there is this other boy named Brooks Stotts who I have known for a while and he is going to be graduating as well. He is a boy who will flirt with you because he knows you like him. And then in the end you end up being GREAT friends. He is a wonderful young man and he knows what to say and when to say it. He IS my best friend and I am going to miss him next year when he goes off to college. And then after Brooks there is John Gibson. John is my country boy. He makes me laugh even when he is mad at everyone who talks to him but he knows when I am upset, sad, angry or mad and cheers me up no matter what mood he is in. He will flirt with me even when he is around his girl-friend. He is one of those guys you wish was yours and only yours. I am going to miss him. Next is a very good friend named Laura Buckle! Laura is such a sweet young lady. She wants to be a nurse to she is going to stay here in my home town so I can still talk to her. I have become GREAT friends with her over the last year. She has been in band with me for three years but this year has been the year where we really became friends. So with the Seniors last day tomorrow there will be tears of joy and tears of sadness. But I will never forget the great things that my friends have done for me this year. I just hope that we can keep in contact!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones