Saturday, May 29, 2010

Laura

So you know how the other day I talked about my friend Laura. Well I am very glad to have her as a friend. I went to her graduation party today and I enjoyed myself so much. I met her best friend named Erin today. She is a very sweet young lady I was glad to meet her. Erin wants to be a hair stylist which is really cool. And like I said the other day Laura wants to be a nurse. Laura is a wonderful friend, she is one of those friends who you will know forever. Once your friends with them it is hard to forget a friend like that, Laura is ONE of those friends. J I am going to miss her next year when she isn’t marching on the field with me, or at band camp on the field learning the drill. No more sitting on the CTC bus talking about how rude the guys on the bus are or talking about our parents or our faith. There will only be short conversations about how school or band is going. Yes I will be able to see her at band competitions and football games. But it won’t be like it was at school. And as I sit here looking at pictures of her at band camp that her dad has given me I think of next year and how much it is going to be different because all of my senior friends have left and are off at school while I am now a senior in high school. Yes it is going to be a little bit scary to be a senior but I am jumping into to next year with all of my friends with out looking back. So Laura has given me a look on what my senior year should look like and not what people say it should be. Laura has been a wonderful friend to me this year. She has touched my life very much. I am very glad to have a friend like her in my life! Thank You Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones