Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mom

So I know I just blogged but I just read my mama's blog (http://www.thingsiponderinmyheart.blogspot.com/) and I just couldn't help but cry when I read it. No matter what I do I always seem to make her happy. I love my mama so dearly. I am very glad to have a mom like her. I am going to miss her when I go off to college. I don't want to grow up yet but then I do. I want to live my life on my own but I don't want to leave the comfort of my home. I am surrounded by the people I love each and every day. Yes there are some days that we fight but my mama is one person who will always be there for me no matter what I do. SO I just wanted to say how much I love my mama. She has been there for me when everyone else in the world turned against me. She is my rock. I can rely on her to do anything for me and to be anywhere for me. She will always be my MAMA!!! So this blog right here is for you mama!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Tears are flowing sweet girl!! I love you more than I can ever tell you! My Cup runneth over!! My life was so blessed the day God blessed us with you! All pink and beautiful with NO hair! Now look at ya! So blessed to be your Mamma! So blessed that your our daughter!!! XOXOXOXO Love You Princess!! :) Love Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones