Monday, May 10, 2010

Comfort

So here I am once again sitting somewhere headed no where. I am in my culinary class seeing my teacher dance and sing to the songs that are coming over the intercom while grilling hamburgers. I am enjoying myself today just sitting back and watching what is going on. It is a special day at CTC today. We are celebrating great scores for the entire school! Down the table from me is a group from my class playing a card game while the rest of the class is off doing other things. I have decided to stay back and just relax today. The school year is coming to an end for some of the students in my class. They are Seniors and they're going to graduate soon but I still have to go. Each and every person is having fun doing their own thing. I am not flustered or anything I am just calm and relaxed. I don't want to leave my classroom because I know that I am safe here. I know that I will  be rejected by the people outside of that door. I know that I have friends who love me in this very room. I don't know, something about today makes me love my life for the little things. Something about this classroom makes me come in, each and everyday. Maybe its the teacher or the students? Maybe its even the kids and the teachers in the other classes. But whatever it is makes me love my life more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones